March is International Women’s History Month and to honor this celebration, U.S. Small Business Administration has cosponsored the 2022 Women’s Business Summit.
In cosponsorship with Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, the virtual summit celebrates women in business in a two-day event on March 29 to 30, 2022 from 5:30am to 11am HST.
The virtual conference will feature chats, keynotes, panels and Ask An Expert sessions that will help women entrepreneurs build and grow businesses. The topics covered includes:
– Innovation and investment
– Building an equitable recovery framework for women entrepreneurs
– Economy entrepreneurship opportunities
– Contracting opportunities for women-led firms
– Exporting and e-commerce
– The changing landscapes for entertainment and hospitality industries
The registration for the 2022 Women’s Business Summit is free. To register, visit eventbrite.com/e/womens-business-summit-registration-253276836837.